• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Did you get a free 16GB SD Card?

El dude

I am form the UK and I am almost 99% sure I got a 16GB mSD card but it isn't in the slot which leads me to believe that if I did have one it has come out.

I think you are probably thinking about the 16gb internal memory which is listed as a sd card on file explorers. most networks are not genorous with memory, and the odd ones that ship with a sd card tend to be 2gb not 16bg, and even then it would not be in the phone ready, it would be in the box in it's own container so if you got a sd card with it you would have had to out it in yourself, something i'm sure you would remember doing. also, it is not exactly easy for a sd card to drop out the s2 because of port location. I would say as before you have mixed this up with 16gb internal memory.

No sd card with mine either but i already had 16gb card that i used in my HTC desire before i sold it

I have since purchased a Samsung 32gb class 10

I got an 8GB micro SD when I bought my phone from Phones4U in April 2011 (T-Mobile). Haven't heard of any companies giving 16GB.

Also, how would the card fall out?

Do you remember ever actually slotting an SD card in?

Back
Top Bottom