• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Dire need of a fix!

Sword Fish

Android Enthusiast
Oct 19, 2011
Calgary, AB
Hey guys, I need a fix, haven't flashed anything for weeks now. Withdrawls are really bad right now! No new builds, no Kernels, whats a guy to do? Anyone got anything they can share? Anything???

P.S. There is also some women that seems to have appeared lately, says she is my wife but I don't recall her!

Come, come, Sword Fish, tish and pooh!

Looking at your details on the left there, you could...

Change your modem to LPB

Change your kernel to Siyah 2.6.12 or N.E.A.K. 1.3.3

and if you have tried all that... then change your details on the left! :D

Have you upgraded your Kitchen Pro to v2.1 from the Market?

Have you downloaded and installed the latest release of BetterBatteryStats, v1.6.1.0, from the xda forum?

As for the woman that keeps appearing... you've obviously made the chain from the kitchen too long!

Upvote 0
Pull the cable whilst flashing with odin, this creates a "project" to work on in the shape of your new brick. Seriously though, I know what you mean. I've flashed far too much stuff in two months and everything is starting to look the same. I even saw sammy stock rom and thought that looked nice.....it was the same one I started with. :rolleyes:

Upvote 0
Just flashed. Doesn't seem quite as smooth as siyah and neak. I get a bit of micro stutter with go launcher.

The cwm isn't an old one as such. Its based on 5.0.0.4 but its red pills own version. And this comes with an added bonus over the red pill recovery siyah uses. This ones touch screen. Although i'm very unobservant so maybe siyahs was touch screen as well.

Am going to leave this on for the day as if the battery is good I can put up with a very little bit of stutter. To be honest if I hadn't used the latest siysh or neak I probably wouldn't have noticed.

Reactions: ironass
Upvote 0
A little disappointed with red pill. Battery wasn't as good as siyah or neak and it wasn't as smooth either. The touch screen recovery was hard to control and TV out via the adapter kept freezing my phone. Oh yeah and one of the governors gave me SOD. I suppose it was called sleepy, so it wasn't lying there.

Reactions: Hawker and ironass
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones