• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Disabling AM/PM

2prevail

Android Enthusiast
Does anyone know how to disable the am/pm? I'm trying to avoid dipping into the framework so if you found an alternative way then please tell how. Thanks in advance

I don't know exactly where it is but couldn't you just change it to millitary time, a 24 hour clock not the standard 12 hour clock?

Ya me and them force have reunited. After it started messing up I switched to my Rush which was fine until a week later. When you go from a dual core 1.5 ghz processer to a single core 1 ghz processor with only 612mb of ram you really start to feel it. The rush couldn't handle what the force could which caused the phone to freeze and reboot often. So after about 3 weeks I went to go power on the force because I had a friend at work who was interested in it. Much to my surprise it worked, perfectly, like it was fresh out the factory. So I switched my service back to it and have been using it for the past 2 weeks. Unfortunately this is only temporarily because I have just ordered an unlocked 16gb NEXUS 4!!! I'm going to hold on to this phone though in the event that I ever have to go back to sprint or boost because I truley love this phone lol.

Back
Top Bottom