• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Disappearing Texts?

ApeyDawn

Lurker
I bought the Edge two days ago and I've been loving it! This afternoon, some of my texts have been disappearing. Just randomly. Some that I send, some that I receive as soon as I open them! I can read them on the edge panel but when I open them to read the rest, they're gone. Or I can send the text but it disappears from the conversation immediately? Nothat constantly either, just randomly.
what gives? :-(

Does anyone have a solution for this? I'm having the exact same problem. I just got the Note Edge a couple of weeks ago. It's been fine up until two or three days ago. It started with my replies. I would send a reply text and it would show that it was sent for about two seconds and then *poof* vanish.

I'll get notifications in the edge panel, but when I go to view them they'll be there for about half a second and disappear.

Sometimes when I reply to messages, the message I'm replying to will disappear. It's only happening to two of my contacts.

I'm pretty diligent about deleting my inbox, so I don't think it's a "fullness" problem. Also, the auto-delete feature has been turned off, so it isn't that I'm over the limit or anything. I've tried restarting it. Doesn't help. I'm really trying to avoid a factory reset, as that's a last resort.

Is this a carrier issue or a software issue? My carrier is AT&T.

I'm having this issue also. I read on another forum on a different website that Samsung and AT&T are working on a patch to fix it. It's very annoying..

Back
Top Bottom