• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Display colors washed out and flickering issues?

Kuhns787

Android Enthusiast
So I just got my One X yesterday that I purchased off of ebay that was new in box and the display seems dull and washed out compaired to my Vivid which has a great display. Anyone else come from the Vivid and notice a difference? Also I have noticed the flickering issue as well. Any help would be appriciated as I am trying to determine if I have a defective phone or if the One is not as good as the Vivid?
 
Sounds defective.

I turned my brightness up full and the screen is lovely. Clear, bright and the colour looks good.

Also, no screen flicking here although I have read on the net it can be an issue.

Would look to get it replaced on warranty if I was you.
 
I guess my next question is since I did not get it directly from At&t will I have to go through HTC or will At&t take care of it?
 
Back
Top Bottom