• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Do I have another bad Bionic? J

Bowslayer

Aug 27, 2010
I assume since Im on 5.7.893 and it did not solve my connection issues I got another bad phone and :
I will have to wait for OTA updates to match my version before trying to get a replacement phone
Or will one of the Roms based on the supposed "Final Update" before ICS possibly fix things?

I assume since Im on 5.7.893 and it did not solve my connection issues I got another bad phone and :
I will have to wait for OTA updates to match my version before trying to get a replacement phone
Or will one of the Roms based on the supposed "Final Update" before ICS possibly fix things?

The 5.8.894 leak does not contain any new radio. Possibly another issue? When are you experiencing this connection drops?

Upvote 0

Have you talked to other BIONIC owners in your area to see if they are having issues?

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones