• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Do I have another bad Bionic? J

Bowslayer

I assume since Im on 5.7.893 and it did not solve my connection issues I got another bad phone and :
I will have to wait for OTA updates to match my version before trying to get a replacement phone
Or will one of the Roms based on the supposed "Final Update" before ICS possibly fix things?

I assume since Im on 5.7.893 and it did not solve my connection issues I got another bad phone and :
I will have to wait for OTA updates to match my version before trying to get a replacement phone
Or will one of the Roms based on the supposed "Final Update" before ICS possibly fix things?

The 5.8.894 leak does not contain any new radio. Possibly another issue? When are you experiencing this connection drops?

Have you talked to other BIONIC owners in your area to see if they are having issues?

I don't know anyone else with the Bionic. The data loss is very random regardless of where I am. It seems to do it quite often when connected to Bluetooth also. I am set to CDMA only because there is 4GLTE at work however not inside the shop. I do not have it at home.

Hold on let me go get my Dunce Cap..?

I forgot that the other day I had changed my Data settings although I can't remember why. That should resolve the recent connection problem at home anyway. Dam, I feel like a Dummy

lmfao - and I just made a huge post there too.

Sigh.

Please post back in that thread that you've got the issue solved....

Another thing to remember is, if you don't have good 4G in your area. It will suck your battery dry trying to search for it. The 4G network is no where as large as the 3G.

Back
Top Bottom