• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Does note 10.1 give full resolution when browsing

beany

Lurker
I just bought a note pro but I get fewer lines of browsed text on it than either my desktop or laptop. Even when I select to for desktop agent in the browser settings it still displays at lower resolution. I know the 10.1 has the same res as the pro so does it have the same fault too?
thnx

ps I have posted in the note pro forum too but is doesnt seem that busy so have posted here too. I dont usually double post-honest!

Are we talking about lines of resolution or lines of text? They're totally different things.

If you want more lines of text, make the text smaller (in the browser's Settings).

Are we talking about lines of resolution or lines of text? They're totally different things.

If you want more lines of text, make the text smaller (in the browser's Settings).

Sure. I'm taking resolution. But using text lines to make the point. It could easily be amount of image displayed too.

Basically keeping the same standard browser text there should be more readable text and viewable image on 2560x1600 than on 1920x1080. That is not the case with my note pro. There is less viewable content on the note than the desktop.

The note is acting like it is lower resolution when displaying browser content.

Back
Top Bottom