• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

does the galaxy gear cause extra battery drain

mach1man

Android Expert
Feb 22, 2010
woods of VA
Ok so I was wondering if the galaxy gear causes extra battery drain on the Note 3? I know its gonna have some but I'm just wondering if its really noticeable. I can go just about 1 day and 5 hours before needing to recharge, so that's why I'm asking, just wondering if that is gonna be cut down to a charge every night kinda deal?

probably should've asked before I picked one up off of craigslist lol but oh well LOL :D

Ok so I was wondering if the galaxy gear causes extra battery drain on the Note 3? I know its gonna have some but I'm just wondering if its really noticeable. I can go just about 1 day and 5 hours before needing to recharge, so that's why I'm asking, just wondering if that is gonna be cut down to a charge every night kinda deal?

probably should've asked before I picked one up off of craigslist lol but oh well LOL :D

Maybe slightly, but not by much. That's been my experience so far.

Reactions: mach1man
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones