• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Does this Indian character" జ్ఞ‌ా " affect Your devices?

Astr4y4L

LgPWN'd~ on XDA or TG ~ CEO &Co-Founder A-Team
Recognized Developer
just wondering I hear apple patched it yesterday, but also heard a rumor that this symbol

జ్ఞ‌ా

caused problems for some Samsung s8's

can anyone confirm this?

But even then, what kind of 'problems' do you mean? Because it would be kind of annoying if someone with one of those devices was just happily scrolling and then saw this and like their phone experienced these 'problems'

exactly,
the problems are mostly Iphone related and it caused respring and app freezes,
but I heard a rumor that it also affected some samsung devices, and I'm trying to separate fact from fiction.

iphone pushed patches out yesterday...

Samsung Note 10.1 here. No problem seeing the character.

sweet Samsung Note 10.1 NOT AFFECTED lol

wondering specifically about some of the note 8 series, can't remember which one but rumor has it it froze up just like the iphone...

Is that the Telugu symbol for "low profit margin"? I could see how that would lockup Apple and Samsung phones. ;)

LMFAO that's the best zinger i heard all day.

yeah , it's the Telugu symbol that caused all the issues the other day for apple.
what it means? I haven't the faintest but I prefer your translation LoL

Hey by the way, what does FWIW mean? Sorry if that sounded stupid, it's because I am 😞

JSYK (Just so you know ;)) @Sluggers, those emoji you keep adding to your posts don't work. The app has an issue with them. It's a known bug but they haven't figured out to fix it.

We see 😞

JSYK (Just so you know ;)) @Sluggers, those emoji you keep adding to your posts don't work. The app has an issue with them. It's a known bug but they haven't figured out to fix it.

We see 😞

hahahaha
i was wondering what that was lol

And what do I type instead of an emoji besides ':)' or something? I like emojis, they're useful to me

What the heck, it turned a colon and parentheses into a blurry smiling emoji

Back
Top Bottom