• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Does this Indian character" జ్ఞ‌ా " affect Your devices?

Yeah, because when I try to edit a post with emojis, the emojis turn into that, but if I'm just viewing one I typed, or you typed it seems to be fine. @dontpanicbobby told me about this.

By the way, I meant I could see the emoji just fine when you said 'we see 😞' which to me looks like a very sad face

Hmm I don't know about the Indian character but it seems that even Google has got some work to do... I wonder why it came out like this in my Nokia 5?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20180221-194005.png
    Screenshot_20180221-194005.png
    42 KB · Views: 80
By the way, I meant I could see the emoji just fine when you said 'we see 😞' which to me looks like a very sad face
It just looks like text to me too. And I always use a browser for this forum, whether on laptop or phone. So I suspect that very few of us see it the way you intend.

On the original question, it shows as a symbol on my Pixel too. But there is so little in common between iPhone and Android that I'd be extremely surprised if any android was affected.

Well I don't really like to use the blurry big emojis because for one there aren't many, and two because well they're big and blurry.

Maybe one day if they fix this emoji crisis then you'll be able to see the old emojis I put? 😮

The thing is, ones like this :) (colon right bracket) or this :( (colon left bracket) don't appear large or fuzzy on my devices (laptop, tablet, phone).

Can you post a screenshot of what things look like to you? I'm curious now.

Here's a peek (I guess)

Attachments

• Screenshot_2018-02-22-14-32-00-441.jpeg
    Screenshot_2018-02-22-14-32-00-441.jpeg
    117.1 KB · Views: 66
Back
Top Bottom