• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Donate to AF without buying Premium

Lettuce

Mar 10, 2010
Lincoln, UK
Guys I realised how much of a helpful resource this place is, it's taught me an awful lot, helped me unbelievably and saved me whenever I encountered problems.

To show my support I'd love to throw some money somewhere but I don't want to buy Premium as I don't need any of those Premium features, also I don't just want to donate to a couple of individual members either, I'd much rather show my support to the whole site really...

Any ideas?

It's great that you want to donate to the site! :)

If you follow the "Premium" link, there is another link that gives you the option to make a one off payment:

Alternatively, you can click here to offer a no-strings-attached donation of any amount - whether in addition to, or in leiu of, your premium membership.

:D

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones