• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help download attatchmrnts from gmail app

Justin89t

So I emailed myself a song to make a rimgtone out of but I cannot figure out how to save it. The preview button shows up and I can play the song but no download option. What gives??

So I emailed myself a song to make a rimgtone out of but I cannot figure out how to save it. The preview button shows up and I can play the song but no download option. What gives??

Gmail app limitation, was like this on Droid too. Try the Mail client?

Yeah I ended up using the HTC app which seems much nicer in the first place. Any features the HTC app is lacking compared to the gmail app?

Yeah I ended up using the HTC app which seems much nicer in the first place. Any features the HTC app is lacking compared to the gmail app?

im curious about this too.. does one get email faster than the other?

Can you put both your gmail emails and your htc emails into one repository..

I dont want to have to check 2 different mail clients everytime i get emails to different accts.

;)

Can someone tell me why I can't download attachments using the gmail app on the dinc? I can only preview. I've looked in settings and can't seem to find anything that might apply to this situation.

Back
Top Bottom