• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.
i updated to 2.3 on Saturday and one thing i noticed is that when i'm charging my phone at night while sleeping, in the morning, the screen is glowing but is not on...as if it when to sleep but the screen is on.
Also, i'm now having issues with one of my imap email accounts connecting to the server (aol). no issues prior to the update. i removed the account and tried to re-add it and now i can't.

Upvote 0
Am I the only one that isn't getting better battery life on their phone? I take it off the charger at 7am at 100% and by 1 or 2pm, I am already in yellow on the battery and am forced to throw it on the charger at work.

This is playing some Angry birds in the morning, reading through/replying to emails and texts. No calls. Minor browsing and facebooking, but not doing a lot because I'm at work and in meetings for a lot of this time.

Thanks,

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones