• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Droid Incredible used with Ford Fusion Microsoft Synch

rob316

Guys, does anyone know if there will be an issue with using the Incredible with Microsoft Sync in my Ford Fusion. I currently use my BB Storm with no issues.

It paired with my Milan w/o any issue so you Fusion should be fine.

I've been having issues with mine Ford Fusion and Sync. Bluetooth quickly disconnects. It seems to have something to do with the phone book auto download.

I've been having issues with mine Ford Fusion and Sync. Bluetooth quickly disconnects. It seems to have something to do with the phone book auto download.

I have had no issues at all works like a champ bluetooth audio also. Did you remove your old phone from sync?

I have problems when connected to Bluetooth Audio and you cut the car off and when the car is restarted the Sync says no Bluetooth Audio device found. I have to cut Bluetooth off and back on then re-sync. It does the same thing when I use my Viliv S5 which is a computer slate. I have to toggle bluetooth back and forth to re-sync. If anyone has any cures let me know. I have the latest Sync update and it's in a 2008 Ford Fusion. The phone works fine though. Also I noticed when you have Pandora on this phone, it becomes the default player for Sync. If you are listening to Media player and press a next button on the steering wheel it will launch Pandora over top of media player. Kinda cool when I want to use Pandora but a pain when using media player.

I'm having the same issue with my 2010 Ford Fusion
Im having an issue with mine mostly with the Directions and downloading them. It says it cant download any directions and can never tell my location.
The phone book and the voice dialing work just fine. I do have the funny disconnets when in servicies and directions. If Someone has a fix or any ideas let me know.
Love the phone would like to have the full features of my 2010 Mustang Sync to work .

I have a 2009 Fusion and I'm definitely having problems with Bluetooth Audio and Sync. My bluetooth disconnects very frequently. I've tried every piece of advice I found on the internet, including not downloading the phonebook, turning autodownload off, removing the battery, restoring to factory defaults, removing any installed bluetooth pairings, etc.

I can rarely go a half hour without the bluetooth disconnecting. It's pretty maddening. My old iPhone worked flawlessly.

I have a 2008 ford focus. Sync no longer is able to read text messages for me! :(

Sync worked like a charm with my old Sony Ericsson.

I tried so many settings to get Sync to read text messages for me, but all I got was "this feature is not supported"

Ok, I have a 2011 Ford F150 with the Microsoft Sync. My phone is a Motorolla Android 2 Global. version 2.2. I got the phone to Sync with the truck, but when I get in after only a few seconds of pairing...it disconnects. I will get it to sync and then it disconnects again. Sometimes it will stay connected...sometimes not. Sometimes my voice dialing works through sync and sometimes it doesn't. The droid seems to be VERY unstable working with microsoft sync!!! Somebody PLEASE help.

My car is not a Ford, but sometimes the connection from phone to car gets a little flaky if the wifi is on. It seems to have something to do with the wifi searching for a signal (and not finding one, naturally, since I'm driving).
Try turning off your wifi to see if that helps.

My 2010 Ford with Sync worked perfectly with 2.1. Once 2.2 was pushed, my bluetooth is a little touchy. I also have to disable the phonebook download just to have my audio and 911 assist function.

What bothers me is that the most used function (verbal commands to make a call) do not work anymore.

I have been serching for solutions but can't find any that work. I have deleted the connections in both the phone and truck to reset it. Nothing. I have updated the Sync. Nothing.

Does anyone have any official guidance from HTC or Ford regarding the EVO not working?

Back
Top Bottom