• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Droid Launch Facebook Party!

TogaLive

droidlaunchpartymedium.jpg

Hey guys just an update!

On November 6th, come join the biggest Verizon DROID release date party out there! Post up on the wall as soon as you get your DROID and spend the day online with hundreds of other new DROID owners! Powered by the members of Androidforums.com, its sure to be an awesome time! To join, just search Facebook for:

Email: droidcan@gmail.com
First Name: VerizonDroid
Last Name: Motorola

add the profile as a friend, spread the word, and have an awesome time tomorrow morning from your own droid!

Hope to see you there!
TogaLive

Note: Please take note that this is not an official Androidforums.com event (Mods failed to see the potential of having their logo viewed by hundreds, their loss), but rather an event powered by members of the forums, who are in no way infringing on its rights.

I'm kind of liking the idea of spending the day here. This has been a great group so far and I have learned A LOT! Plus I will be at work so it's easier for me to keep up to date on the threads that are relevant to what pertains to my needs. I won't be able to hang out all day. I hope all that are inclined enjoy the party! (Have one for me!)

I was confused by another discussion regarding Facebook apps. Someone mentioned Eclair..

Is that already on Android or does it come from the Marketplace?

Or am I more confused than I thought?

I was confused by another discussion regarding Facebook apps. Someone mentioned Eclair..

It will already be preloaded on your Droid! :) Hope to see you there tomorrow!

And hey, why not spend the day here and on the facebook party! Afterall it will be powered by members of these forums!

UPDATE: Hey guys I'm seeing a great turnout on the facebook page, thanks for all the support and lets keep it going! Remember to post up your thoughts and comments on the phone tomorrow from your very own DROID! Looking forward to seeing all your posts!

Eclair is the code name for Android 2.0

It doesn't have anything to do with Facebook, other then the fact that it has a native Facebook app.

Back
Top Bottom