• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Droid price drop

Bxrider11

I was just reading an article about the new Moto Devour and it stated that next month the Droid will be dropping to $99. It was not clear if that was through vzw or Best Buy. If it is VZW, and they are going to offer the Devour for $149 after a $100 rebate, do you think they will be getting a new higher priced phone?

The Devour is like a little sister to the Droid. It would not be a smart move if they offered the Devour for really cheap. Its new, might as well catch all the unknowing buyers off guard. Don't get me wrong the phone is Android and I love it for that, but it does not compare to the Droid in any manner.

Also, the Devour will be $99 at best buy.

I was just reading an article about the new Moto Devour and it stated that next month the Droid will be dropping to $99. It was not clear if that was through vzw or Best Buy. If it is VZW, and they are going to offer the Devour for $149 after a $100 rebate, do you think they will be getting a new higher priced phone?

Just an FYI, I just bought a Droid at Best Buy this afternoon for $99. The price change took place this past weekend. The HTC Eris is now FREE with a 2 year agreement at Best Buy also.

-sigh- I wish my upgrade wasn't four months away. I've wanted the Droid since I first saw it, just can't really afford to drop so much money on it before my upgrade credit.

Back
Top Bottom