• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Droid Turbo Ballistic

jb112

Hello, love the phone, running 5.1 but have an issue. Because of work, I have a secondary email through gmail. I open it in chrome incognito. Whenever I open a file to look at it, or go from one screen to another, when I come back it says that I am offline. I cannot reply. This happens on Wifi and Data, but I have never lost connection to the server because I switch out of incognito through the recent history function and everything runs fine. Phone is a couple months old and is the 64 gig model.

I have cleared the history/cache, and done a cache wipe... anyone know what's up?

Last edited:
Why don't you just set it up in your email accounts settings instead of going through chrome? I have 2 gmail accounts, one personal and one is business, and I can easily switch between the two.

I also wonder why Chrome Incognito rather than a normal chrome tab. Does work have a right to view files on your phone? Is that why you're using incognito?

Back
Top Bottom