• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Droid X Notification LED

MrTissues

Is the notification LED multi color similar to the Nexus One or is it tri-color (green, orange, red).

And if it is tri-color can you select all 3 different colors for different notifications?

There are three colors that have lit up so far on mine, red, green and orange. the lights are much nicer looking than the dinc.

There are three colors that have lit up so far on mine, red, green and orange. the lights are much nicer looking than the dinc.

Would it be possible for you to use another app that allows you to change the colors such as ChompSMS or Handcent? Having a blue LED for texts is pretty handy on my Droid.

Would it be possible for you to use another app that allows you to change the colors such as ChompSMS or Handcent? Having a blue LED for texts is pretty handy on my Droid.
from another forum, I can confirm that ChompSMS does the color change

i have not installed handcent or chomp on the X yet, i used handcent on the Dinc and loved it but i actually like the stock text app

I thought tri-color meant the rgb format. Can anyone confirm a blue LED? try one of the sms apps mentioned above.

Okay thats great. I misunderstood what tri-color was after just owning a DInc. The X looks nice, I think I am going to trade my Inc in due to the issues I have been having with call quality.

Back
Top Bottom