• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Droid X priced to sell!

No, you didn't answer any of my questions. The only email I received from you was the one asking me if I was still interested.

I carefully worded my comments to not infer that you were not honest. I thought you were "stringing" me (and perhaps others) along, for some reason. In essence, at least two of us were willing to give you your asking price, so, without further communications from you, seemed as if you were waiting for:
1. something other than what you originally asked
2. a trade
3. someone closer to get cash instead of a PayPal transaction (which I specified in my original email to you) or whatever???
4. multiple buyers, to get their money and deal with their efforts to recover it when they find our they have been swindled.

Any of these scenarios are possible, three of them are reasonable.

Perhaps your intentions were honorable, but...in my opinion, your lack of communications with at least two of us "ready and willing" buyers, was unethical. When I didn't hear from you after more than 12 hours after I offered to buy your DX, I lost any confidence that I may have had with regards to your sincerity and honesty.

I hope whoever gets your DX is happy with it.

It is strange the manner in which this sale has been progressing over the past week, I am thankful that I dropped out of this foray.:thinking:

Upvote 0
Id rather have the refund, and I told him that today when he sent me the same message. It doesn't matter to me who sent the $ first. Why give your paypal out to two people? Give one person a chance to pay. Something doesn't sound right. At this point your money (10splaya22) should have been refunded. He screwed up and should have fixed immediately.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones