• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Droid X - Sorting Apps??

hotzorro

OK...got my Droid X yesterday and absolutly LOVE this thing....it's got to be the best phone on the market!

Anyway, is anyone else having trouble in the application launcher where the applications arent sorting alphabetically? I can't figure out how to sort...I would have thought this was a default....not sure if it's because I restored my apps using MyBackUp Pro or not....

OK...got my Droid X yesterday and absolutly LOVE this thing....it's got to be the best phone on the market!

Anyway, is anyone else having trouble in the application launcher where the applications arent sorting alphabetically? I can't figure out how to sort...I would have thought this was a default....not sure if it's because I restored my apps using MyBackUp Pro or not....

Mine are sorting alphabetically. I would like to sort them my way if that was possible?

I'm having the same sorting issue. So color me stupid, but what do you mean by "restarting?" A simple re-start did not achieve a full sort after I downloaded a couple of apps that are at the end of my app list. Do I really have to pull the battery? that seems to be a bit drastic. :confused:

Back
Top Bottom