• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root droid x2 com.android.phone problem

Hey everybody.
I have a droid x2 rooted with eclipse rom.i was fiddling with titanium backups freeze freature to freeze some bloatware and i acidently disbale something called "phone" (since i use my droid x2 for only a portable media player i disconnected it a year ago from service)
Now i keep getting this annoying message that says "Sorry! The application (process Com.android.phone) has stopped unexpectedly.
Whenever i hit force close the message comes back again within a second.i cant go nowhere without this message getting in my way :(
any help?

Is bootstrap set to reboot to recovery or charge mode?
If with phone off, connecting to charger, phone boots to bootstrap recovery, you could restore a nandroid backup
If you have not made a backup you could restore the one in my list. Under ROMs or in my dev-host link

If bootstrap is set to charging mode, you could try pushing phone apk with adb.exe, but USB debugging will have to be enabled, and you will need the phone.apk.

Next option is flash 2.3.5 sbf, reroot, bootstrap, reflash eclipse.
sd_shadow's (themib) [Collection] of Links for Droid X2

when i try to push the apk it doesn't find the device,i dont think the usb debugging is turned on on the phone and this message wont let me get to it.

if installed correctly DX2 should look like this in windows device manager
cUjJXqULz_4O71ME_8HTY_YSLmtIb_T8zBHbQ2wGrcelMuATENxaJl4Z4bpEp_Q6AX5V6D-7bgzDnq2iXLtfW6Ayn64Qcu_So3Lk3yViip9u8o99BOl9EhBySA

Back