• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root Droid X2 is not getting service whatsoever NEED HELP.

Ok, so I haven't realized that my Droid X2 hasn't been getting no service whatsoever after putting cynogenmod7 on it. The reason I haven't realized it til now is cause my x2 isn't hooked up with Verizon but regardless if it is or it isn't I should be able to get service if in case I would news to dial 911. So the thing is. Has anyone else had or has this problem that can help me resolve it?

with Verizon you should be able to dial #228 and select option 1 if you are getting no service. Have you tried this?

Yes I have and every time I try to make a call besides 911 it tells me "Mobile Network Unavailable". Idk why my phone sunddely has no wireess connection and idk what would make it drop its connection.

you know, I was on CM9 and decided that I would perform a nandroid restore back to CM7 today. So I booted in CWR, wiped both data, cache and dalvik cache, did the nandroid restore and rebooted. It came up and everything seemed fine at first. Then my signal went away and I couldn't *228 which was weird. I went into the wireless settings and tried tinkering there and nothing was happening. So I rebooted the phone twice and the second time it came back. Working great now!

The next thing was that my sound was not working. No music, ringtones, youtube, etc. Did another reboot and voila, everything came back again.

If rebooting does not help then I would suggest wiping cache and dalvik cache. If that still does not work then I would SBF back to 2.3.4 and redo your CM7 flash. I'm going to do the same in case I get further errors.

Back