• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Duckduckgo messed up, view wrong

Rgarner

Android Expert
Somehow it got switched to a separate line for each website. I want to change it back to squares, especially as this shows more websites at the same time. I've been all through settings. The closest I can find is grid v. list, but that doesn't work.
 
Somehow it got switched to a separate line for each website. I want to change it back to squares, especially as this shows more websites at the same time. I've been all through settings. The closest I can find is grid v. list, but that doesn't work.
Clear the cache and it will be okay that way.
Are you talking about desktop or mobile?
 
Sorry that's on there twice, and clearing cache did nothing about it. Also, I've been reading about duck player (youtube with somewhat less crap) but of course I cannot find it. It's supposed to be under settings.
 
Back
Top Bottom