• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root [Dump] [All Variants] Aboot, files and how to flash.

IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT

Once I get home from school, I will implement a new system. Whoever provides their aboot will be put in a folder for that version eg. I provide ms323 it goes in the ms323 folder with the name aboot323-usernamehere.

This will bring multiple aboots to test for trial and error.

Hey I also found some new kdz's : D320g8, D320tr, D320f and D32510f. If you need it, let me know. I will be downloading and attaching the extracted aboot files here soon. Cheers.

Hey I also found some new kdz's : D320g8, D320tr, D320f and D32510f. If you need it, let me know. I will be downloading and attaching the extracted aboot files here soon. Cheers.
latest stock build is nice.

i uploaded new dump files with user names attatched. like aboot-ms323-Litrosnub it will be for trial and error. if the litros one doesn't work. try another, ect ect.

Here is the original aboots for all the variants I have, and please delete the previous aboots I posted and upload this new ones. In the previous aboots I forgot to merge abootb. Which I though were backup files, But this new ones have fully merged ones. Cheers.

Attachments

Last edited:
D320F8 is already there the file name is "D320f8"10a_04_Aboot.zip, 10a is the version number. And I would again like to quote that all this aboots I have attached to this thread are originals. If someone who knows how to patch them, please do so.

whoops. I think i uploaded the f8 with a d320 file... better start looking.

edit; found it.
I have checked your variants and you are missing 320f (D320f10c_00 aboot.zip), 320g8(D320g810b_02 aboot.zip), and 325g8(D325g810d_00 aboot.zip) which I have posted earlier. sorry to increase your work.

I get a permission denied error when trying to flash the file. Not sure what to do from here exactly.
that mean's you don't have superuser access or you did not let ADB go through SuperSU, when you do the 'su' command it prompts up a text to allow adb to your phone. that or you did not allow USB debugging.

Guys!

Anyone has D320j8 aboot.bin file??

I try D320G8 and D320n-10c. The last brick my phone but i fix with fastboot.

Thanks a lot! <3

Here you go @afromankenobi, hope this helps.

Troubles in paradise D:

I wrote the aboot.bin on my phone, and now says
"
secure booting error
boot verification failed
"

And then appears the violet(?) screen of death (DBI Fatal error blah blah blah).
But, is weird because i try 4 differents aboots and 2 doesn't work and show me this error.
What am i missing?

By now, i restored the previous aboot.bin (D320).

Any ideas guys? Thanks again :)

So, could I dump my aboot(cricket D321) and use it to get a recovery working? For example I took the recovery for the MS323 and replaced the aboot it with my dumped a boot to get it to work? I'm rooted and the boot loader is unlocked. Or am I confused?

Back
Top Bottom