• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Earbuds playing music automatically

Can someone please tell me how to stop my Note 2 from playing music whenever I plug in earbuds? I prefer a wired set of earbuds to a Bluetooth, but when I plug in the earbuds I get music. Once I actually managed to start a conversation and was talking (fortunately not on a business call) and it ended the call and started playing music.

I have gone through the phone and the forums and I'm sure I've overlooked the solution, but I would appreciate it if someone could help me.

There is an option under

setting: display: page budy that indicates what that the phone takes action when:
s pen is removed
earphone page
docking page
romaing page
-
Anyways unlock earphone or reconfigure to your liking.

Can someone please tell me how to stop my Note 2 from playing music whenever I plug in earbuds? I prefer a wired set of earbuds to a Bluetooth, but when I plug in the earbuds I get music. Once I actually managed to start a conversation and was talking (fortunately not on a business call) and it ended the call and started playing music.

I have gone through the phone and the forums and I'm sure I've overlooked the solution, but I would appreciate it if someone could help me.

Reactions: YouGonaEatThat
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones