• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root Easy 5-minute root Sgh-T599(n)

For rooting the Samsung Galaxy Exhibit all you need to do is donwload a few files. No computer needed.

Step 1: Download 4shared from google play store.

Step 2: Make an account. (Doesnt have to be valid)

Step 3: Search for master root and click on the first link. Then click on the green android and select download.
(If youre not allowed to download from external sources got to settings-about device- and tap on build number about 10 times. Go back and go to developer options and check unknown sources.

Step 4: Go back to 4shared and download the same file. Once complete a box will pop up. just choose package installer. and hit ok.

Step 5: open up the program and click the middle button. it will take a minute to go through a proces. then click root after it is done loading.

When it is done with that process go to play store and download root checker. if it is not rooted properly then redo the root process with key root master. worked for me after the 2nd time.

Can someone please post a link to the master root. apk please?
The ones on 4shared are not working. They won'twon't let me dl them.
I would really appreciate any help.
TIA

I do aplogize but you can use towelroot i used it to rootbthis phone when i first got it

*UPDATE* The easiest way that i have found is using kingroot.net it has an apk you can download and works for ever android that ive used it on

Back
Top Bottom