• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root EB13 to EC05 with root.

duratime

Android Enthusiast
Mar 2, 2010
Cali
A user on another forum (XDA) posted this link (which is from Android Central).
[Odin-EC05] Froyo EC05 Prerooted/CWM v2.5.1.0 RFS (Odexed) - Android Forums You have to register on the site to be able to use it. This will get you from EB13 to EC05 with root. I did it and it worked. It seems people that rooted and went with EXT4, are having some issues. I had only rooted, but kept everything stock, so if you are in that situation, this should work for you. Thank the person who posted it if you like.

I wish i would have saw this post like 5 hours ago. I rooted my phone back in January, got a system up date prompt today, did the OTA update now i'm having a hard time to root my phone. It keeps saying the phone is not connected.
Does anyone have any suggestions for me?? To add to that.... I'm working with a MAC.

Thanks!
Marcy

Upvote 0
I wish i would have saw this post like 5 hours ago. I rooted my phone back in January, got a system up date prompt today, did the OTA update now i'm having a hard time to root my phone. It keeps saying the phone is not connected.
Does anyone have any suggestions for me?? To add to that.... I'm working with a MAC.

Thanks!
Marcy

Sorry, I guess I should have came up with a better title to this so more people would have seen it. Mods feel free to change it if you like. Can't help you with a Mac.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones