• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Eightball.com: AI-Powered Oracle

Rob

Galaxy S20 Ultra
News Moderator
Administrator
I've had this domain for awhile and never really did much with it. Seemed like the perfect little side project to tinker with AI:

Right now I've just got "Shakespeare" answering the questions, but I'll be adding more over time. People like King Arthur, Socrates, Mother Earth, etc...

I'm editing the code on the live site, so it may not work perfectly, but let me know what you think!

I've had this domain for awhile and never really did much with it. Seemed like the perfect little side project to tinker with AI:

Right now I've just got "Shakespeare" answering the questions, but I'll be adding more over time. People like King Arthur, Socrates, Mother Earth, etc...

I'm editing the code on the live site, so it may not work perfectly, but let me know what you think!
Works like a charm Rob! :)

Lol!!!
Screenshot_20230330-202837.png

Reactions: Rob
Thanks for giving it a shot!

I made a "SHARE THIS PAGE" button but literally EVERYONE seems to screenshot instead. So interesting. i've even done it myself several times out of pure habit/instinct.

"as booty as this creature be" lol that's amazing

Well. I cant wait for your update info Rob.

Back
Top Bottom