• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Elder Sign Omens

DoAndroidDream?

I am trying to purchase Elder Sign Omens but it says that it is not compatible with my NC. My NC is running Phiremod Android version 2.3.3 I believe. I see people on the Fantasy Flight forums saying that they are playing on their NCs. How can I install the game on my NC if the store tells me it is incompatible?

Check your dpi with this app: LCD Density Modder

You want 160 dpi to be most compatible. If it's 161, your Phiremod version is REALLY OLD. :D Change it to 160 and reboot and recheck.

I don't know how old your Phiremod install is, but 160 was the standard dpi for well over a year.

Plan "B" would be to create a recovery backup, make a backup in Titanium Backup and install CM7.2 or Mirage (a tweaked version of CM7). CM7.2 is the latest stable version of CM7. If that works, then consider making that your new OS, otherwise just restore your recovery backup and go back to Phiremod.

Just checked and both links on this guide is good: http://androidforums.com/nookcolor-all-things-root/352736-guide-how-install-cm7-your-nook-color.html

"Good to go", so you installed CM7.2 and it works now?

Yeah, I put CM7.2 on there. I guess I should have just done that a long time ago but I haven't really been using my nc much over the past half year or so. Hopefully this configuration is fine for a while. At any rate when I was dling cm7 through rm it asked if I wanted gapps also so I grabbed it that way.

Back
Top Bottom