• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Email crashes constantly

I hate this tablet. I sold my iPad 3 & 5S to go Android - kinda wish I had stayed with Apple.

I thought this tablet would fly based on the great specs, but no way. Very sluggish.....and....
my email crashes EVERY time I go thru it. To go thru a checklist to delete files, it takes about 5 seconds for each check mark. Very slow.

If I open one at a time then I constantly get the message that Samsung is sorry, but EMAIL IS NO LONGER WORKING. I see that message about 4-5 times going thru. 30-40 emails.

Now running Nova Launcher. I use HOVER email, so not sure if that is the issue. No problem under Apple, tho. Is there an email app to use?

Very frustrated... appreciate any nifty ideas.

I hate this tablet. I sold my iPad 3 & 5S to go Android - kinda wish I had stayed with Apple.

I thought this tablet would fly based on the great specs, but no way. Very sluggish.....and....
my email crashes EVERY time I go thru it. To go thru a checklist to delete files, it takes about 5 seconds for each check mark. Very slow.

If I open one at a time then I constantly get the message that Samsung is sorry, but EMAIL IS NO LONGER WORKING. I see that message about 4-5 times going thru. 30-40 emails.

Now running Nova Launcher. I use HOVER email, so not sure if that is the issue. No problem under Apple, tho. Is there an email app to use?

Very frustrated... appreciate any nifty ideas.

You could try a factory reset,It should fix your issue.
It could be Hover email,That is causing you to see the same mail several times.
I been using Blue Mail and it seems to be working fine.
Blue Mail Link:https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.trtf.blue&hl=en

Back
Top Bottom