• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Encrypted android tablet and phone

why would you want to do that? and are we talking about formatting your sd card as internal? cuz that will encrypt the card and your internal storage. or are we talking about something else?

why would you want to do that? and are we talking about formatting your sd card as internal? cuz that will encrypt the card and your internal storage. or are we talking about something else?
I didn't do any encryption, I just noticed in the settings that the xiaomi redmi pad se tablet is encrypted, my question is how to turn it off, because I've been at home for years due to a stroke, so I don't need anything that it is encryptedbe

Let it be!

Android has been defaulting to having the phone encrypted for many years now. On my current phone and previous phone it was not possible to toggle on and off encryption like you could years ago.

I didn't do any encryption, I just noticed in the settings that the xiaomi redmi pad se tablet is encrypted, my question is how to turn it off, because I've been at home for years due to a stroke, so I don't need anything that it is encryptedbe

Let it be!
again why do you want to do that anyway? encryption is good.

Back
Top Bottom