• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Enlarging text blows out text outside screen frame?

golfbiz

just got my wife the note 2, awesome phone except can't figure out the screen transition when enlarging with tap to increase font size as it blows out the message without confining it in the screen frame. For instance here at this forums when trying to read threads, enlarging screen size blows out the text. I have the Mot razr max and when tapping to enlarge screen it blows up the text but keeps it all inside the screen frame.....it is not a problem like at yahoo mobile sites, etc, but the forums pages it appears not to confine it within the frame....thanks for any suggestions....I have an older Galaxy Tab 7" and it also does the same thing on forums, so maybe a samsung thing for me....

Samsung browser doesn't reflow text...download a replacement browser from the play store like dolphin, boat, or opera mobile and you'll find what you're looking for

Samsung browser doesn't reflow text...download a replacement browser from the play store like dolphin, boat, or opera mobile and you'll find what you're looking for
I have the stock browser on my razr which works fine, but will try one of the other browsers on the note, thanks for the tip...love the phone, thought it would be too big with the otter commuter I put on it like on my razr but using it I don't really see the need for the tab 7" also to carry around....Apple is missing the boat on these bigger screens as my wife came from the iPhone 4s which she gave to our daughter...

Back
Top Bottom