• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Epic batteries compatible?

I desperately need to buy a new battery, as my oem battery stopped working and my cheapo generic ones off Ebay only last about 3 hours. In my search to decide on the best battery I am seeing conflicting reports about the compatibility of the original Epic batteries with this phone.

Specifically, I am looking at the Anker brand batteries. For some reason the epic touch batteries have skyrocketed to $30+ each on ebay, whereas the original epic ones are still $11.99. Also, the epic batteries are available in a bundle purchase of 2 batteries plus a charge for $19.99, whereas the epic touch ones have not been offered in a bundle.

Does anyone have specific knowledge or first hand experience on the compatibility of batteries between the 2 devices?

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones