• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Error Code: 34

MassPaul

Aug 8, 2012
My carrier is Virgin Mobile and starting yesterday my wife's Samsung Victory could not send texts. Every text would fail and give an error code 34. She can receive texts and all other smart phone functions appear fine.

I tried re-boot, removing the battery, updating PRL, but nothing has corrected this. Would this be an issue with the device itself, or region (central Mass). Any assistance would be appreciated.

Hello MassPaul from another central Mass folk.:). It's coooolld out today.;):D

I moved your thread to the Virgin Mobile forum. The poking around I have done tells me it is due to Sprint upgrading towers in the area. Virgin Mobile runs on Sprint arrays. If that isn't the case, it is certainly to do with your carrier, and not your device.

You may need to wait it out or give them a call and see if they can offer other assistance.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones