• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root esteem help

i just rooted my esteem and i got a root uninstaller, in system apps i would like to know everything im allowed to delete without bricking or messing the phone up, i know i can delete all the bs metro stuff off but what else can i get off? please lmk

i just rooted my esteem and i got a root uninstaller, in system apps i would like to know everything im allowed to delete without bricking or messing the phone up, i know i can delete all the bs metro stuff off but what else can i get off? please lmk

Except system apps you can uninstall but you've to make sure it's not system app. Otherwise you gonna mess up your phone.

Pretty much what Mike said. Be careful with the system apps. If it only has the android logo then it is most likely a system app. Stick to deleting the bloatware or install a custom rom. The esteem has a lot.

Good question the answer is u can start or help pg aka playful god with development he say he would provide the phone. I think he will but you can ask him yourself just drop a pm

Back
Top Bottom