• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

eternity warriors 2

Cocoypogi

hello,

Any eternity warriors 2 tips and cheats you know? please share. don't want to spend on buying gems and coins.

Thanks.

@hydralisk

i have downloaded the file and this is what i got:

1. the .apk file - i guess this is the game itself
2. folder named com.glu.ewarriors2 - inside this folder contains this file main.100.com.glu.ewarriors2.obb

here is the instruction in the link:

How to hack 180k Glu for Eternity Warriors 2:
- Download and extract this gwallet file
- After exracting the file, you will get this folder .gwallet
- For rooted phones, copy the extracted folder to sdcard/android/data/com.glu.android.gwallet/files
- For non-rooted phones, connect your phone with your PC. Copy the .gwallet folder to android/data/com.glu.android.gwallet/files
- Launch the game.

how do i get that .gwallet folder?

please help.

thanks

No need to do all that . there is already an hack apk version of eternity warrior on the net. Just Google it. It has 180000 coins and glu coins (the amount doesn't decrease when you purchase stuff). I have it on my phone but oddly enough I can't enjoy the game with it. It makes the game too easy. So I'm playing the one from the playstore. And I'm doing OK. At level 24 and still going. Have to be level grinding tho

No need to do all that . there is already an hack apk version of eternity warrior on the net. Just Google it. It has 180000 coins and glu coins (the amount doesn't decrease when you purchase stuff). I have it on my phone but oddly enough I can't enjoy the game with it. It makes the game too easy. So I'm playing the one from the playstore. And I'm doing OK. At level 24 and still going. Have to be level grinding tho
Drop a link

Back
Top Bottom