• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Eve Of The Genesis (Symphony of Eternity kind of)

NoNo, off topic, but have you played FF:Dimensions yet? Once I beat FF9, that's my next task. Got it half off but hearing mixed reviews.

I really need to know where to find the revi skill, i can only get Clia the ricadiraum skill and I need to figure out where I can get more elixirs. Thanks.

you can get it in the town of the moonfolk.
while for elixir I don't think you can buy it.
Can you tell me where to get ricadiraum?

Hi.Im stuck at the cloister of darkness. I can't go through because of the statue.
link: fbcdn-photos-f-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/s720x720/548335_567406836653333_1447178490_n.jpg
pls help me :(

only undead ring left to go and zombie wont drop for me lol

i have 1 problem that nobody might can help me on

i got 181/182 chests lol, so hard for you guys to help me find last one but hope someone can list all well hidden chests, obviously i missed a hidden one

Beat the phoenixes, got all important items, missing one oopart, will go to pyramid for missing monster but where does the story go from here? Is it just make sure you have all items and then find that guy who mentioned getting all items? Searched all over several times and can't seem to find that guy anywhere.Please help.

Hey
First of all thanks a lot for the spreadsheet, it really helped me a lot and I think without it, I wouldn't be able to find all the items.
But I am still missing just one thing:
Accessory #3 Ring of Protection
If anyone knows where I can find it, please tell me!

I updated the spreadsheet a little (added some locations of the Accessories)

how i can find the skies tower?
- It's in the middle of the map. Kinda literally.

Accessory #3 Ring of Protection?
- That's one of the 1st few items that the equipment shop sells. So... it's either in Atoli village, or Atoli port, or the port city of Ilaga.

I just started playing this game a couple of days ago. Really enjoying it so far (got it as a free amazon app before, but only got to play it recently). I currently just got beaten badly by the 4 phoenixes. After they wiped out 3 of my crew after their turn. So... Looks like I'll need the revive skill to revive all members.

And thank you so much for whoever updated the spreadsheet with the oopart locations. I am positive that I won't be able to find them without your help. :)

Back