• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Eve Of The Genesis (Symphony of Eternity kind of)

We all run on android here....this is android forums.

Reinforcing gems IIRC only work after you've used a diffusing gem. JD, there are only about a dozen different locations. The odds are in your favor. Go forth and hunt, sir. You'll find it.

Finally found the royal club card. It was in the first ruins you go to at the beginning of the game.

How do i get vipers memory, where is eve of zero? Thx everyone for the help

I'm stuck at the Fortress near Ortia Town! Every path seems to lead to a dead end... Is there some trick to getting through? Or is there somewhere different I need to go?

can anyone tell me where to get diamond skull? also Can anyone tell me what the oopart between ancient astronomy disc and earthen dinosaur figure is?and where?
Can anyone tell me what the oopart between azure spaceship and map of mars is? and where?

and also where to get more reinforcing gem?

Hello guys,

Im having problem with robot hellriser or how's it called, so i decided to look out for stuff that could help me. I found enough but i still think that im not ready yet.
And then i noticed that people say that Royal Club Cards/VIP/Idk are found in first ruins that you enter in the beggining of game and in forest ruins, but i cant open both because it says its locked.

So my question is:
Where can i find the keys/item to open the doors?
Thanks. [:

Yeah, i finished the game, but now im having some problems with Eve of Zero [if thats how its called].

I mean, i dont have time to attack him, i often have to heal my party members and give buffs.
Any tips? :[

Yeah, i finished the game, but now im having some problems with Eve of Zero [if thats how its called].

I mean, i dont have time to attack him, i often have to heal my party members and give buffs.
Any tips? :[

Level up and think of a strategy. You just can't go in and beat em up until you win.

Hmm, okay then.
But when i face EoZ... Is it a good idea if i make Clia my buffer?
Like, im using Effat and Harty to attack, Clia mainly to buff, and viper more like a healing person, when there's no need for health, i attack with him too.

Thats not what i meant.
I mean, instead of putting the reviver skill to Clia, i gave it to Harty.
But i guess its not THAT big of a problem.

The royal club pass is in:

the first ruin you went to when you started playing has a red door with two chests behind it. The royal club pass is in one of them.

Does anyone remember where the third oopart (between astronomy disk and ancient glider) is? It is the only one I don't have.

Same question.

TIA

Thanks, the spreadsheet has been useful, but oopart 3 is not on the spreadsheet. I also guess Dogsnose is useless in sniffing out ooparts.

Odd, I thought it was. Some of them are hidden in objects like statues, barrels, etc, so sometimes it's necessary to actually "check" those.

I have gone through the map again... third time around. Still no luck. Well, at least I am leveling up so I can win the Pheonix battle.

This is the boss at the end of "Ruins of Darkness". First you fight two robots. After defeating them you fight this guy, no break or chance to restore health and mana points.

I think it would help to have a way to protect against abnormal status changes. He crushed my party after first putting everyone to sleep, then killing them with attacks.

According to the spreadsheet there is an "anti-curse necklace" that is dropped by Gobleader monsters in the Fortress. But I never found that item. Should I just go back to that area and keep fighting until I get this item drop? Can you get this item multiple times so that I can protect multiple characters from status changes?

Any other skills or items I should acquire before facing this boss again?

How far from the end of the game is this?

I really enjoyed Symphony of Eternity! It actually got me back into playing some old school Genesis RPGs.

I need to DL Eve of Genesis.

HOPE THESE GOOD RPGS FIND THEIR WAY TO THE OUYA!

I've seen a list floating around & I believe someone copy & pasted it Wikipedia. These Kemco games hadn't been announced. The RPGs were pretty dry.

Since these are already out on Adroid platforms, it seems like the port would be easy enough... preparing it for TV aspect ratios & button mapping to a controller. I would enjoying kicking back on my couch with a controller playing these 16 bit style RPGs on my flat screen!

I also think it would get Kemco the recognition they deserve for their efforts on these. They remind me of the early Working Designs RPGs.

Back