• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Accessories Evo protection

Originally I was using the Otterbox Defender series, however I did not like the rubber on the outside because it stuck to my pocket too often. I then switched to the Otterbox Defender series, which is a really great case. But it still adds too much to the phone. Does anyone know of any other options. I never used a case until I got this phone and I also take pride in that I never have dropped a cell phone. My only reason I use the case on this phone is the stupid camera lens design.

Check out the "barely there" case by casemate. Newegg.com has it for $10 shipped right now. Provides excellent protection on the camera and the edges ride up just barely higher than the screen to keep the screen off the table when it's set face down. All while adding little to nothing to the phone. Does it provide protection against gorillas? Of course not, but it's far better than nothing. And really with no sacrifices.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones