• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root Evo V 4G at Target!

LakersDroid

Android Expert
I saw one at my local Target selling for $249.99 and the Samsung Galaxy Victory selling at $199.99. That's some crazy mispricing!!

Thats where I usually get my VM phones. I like the people that work that section, and would rather slam my fingers in a door repeatedly than go to either Best Buy or Radio Shack if I can avoid it.

Thats where I usually get my VM phones. I like the people that work that section, and would rather slam my fingers in a door repeatedly than go to either Best Buy or Radio Shack if I can avoid it.

Why though? At least B.B.'s return policy is better than R.S. and Target.

A lot of times, with Best Buy, the customer service reps don't really know what they are talking about. Most just want to make a buck, and that's all they care about.

However, your mileage may vary with this situation...

Honestly? I buy my phones from Amazon...If they go on sale.

True but I don't think RadioShack let's you return the phone if it's open. (I might be wrong though.) I do know for a fact the Best Buy will take it within like 30 days and with a receipt.

Is this the same Target that I stopped into not long ago and was killing time so naturally walked to the electronic dept and saw that the galaxy s4 was $299 with a 2 year contract for new customers while every other retail store has it for 150 including Sprint. Com for newbies? Dipchits

i got target to pricematch my evo v for 149 when i showed them the virginmobile website. not sure if they still will tho.

to be fair tho, i work at target and get 15% off...but when i went to find this phone at my store, it had went out of stock and clearance...at one point in time it was going for $99.99, until of course it was sold out and discontinued.

Lakers, I work at target, that isn't supposed to be there. Evo 3d was discontinued and taken out of planogram some time ago. I don't know if it was clearance like normal since my store was out of stock of them for months. If they don't price match it then watch it like a hawk. It is possible someone in pricing has an e-support ticket asking why they have it and they may have made a non-tied location on the floor for it, but once it comes down that it was clearanced it will probably immediately be discounted to %70 (max for electronics) and thrown up on the electronics clearance rack.

Back
Top Bottom