• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help External monitor question

spman

Android Enthusiast
Hi,

Q1 Assuming I am seeing 20 excel rows without scrolling in Samsung Galaxy S24 Ultra now, is there a way to connect Samsung Galaxy S24 Ultra to an external monitor wirelessly and see more than 20 excel rows without scrolling? What monitor?

Q2 Assuming I am seeing 20 excel rows without scrolling in Samsung Galaxy S24 Ultra now, is there a way to connect Samsung Galaxy S24 Ultra to an external monitor non wirelessly (using usb?/hdmi? cable) and see more than 20 excel rows without scrolling?
What monitor?

Q3 Can a tablet act like an external monitor for Q1 and Q2?

Q4 My understanding is Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 6 can see more rows without scrolling than Samsung Galaxy S24 Ultra as seen in the example 5:18min
so I was wondering if connecting Samsung Galaxy S24 Ultra to an external monitor could also see more without scrolling?

Thanks

Hi,

Q1 Assuming I am seeing 20 excel rows without scrolling in Samsung Galaxy S24 Ultra now, is there a way to connect Samsung Galaxy S24 Ultra to an external monitor wirelessly and see more than 20 excel rows without scrolling? What monitor?

Q2 Assuming I am seeing 20 excel rows without scrolling in Samsung Galaxy S24 Ultra now, is there a way to connect Samsung Galaxy S24 Ultra to an external monitor non wirelessly (using usb?/hdmi? cable) and see more than 20 excel rows without scrolling?
What monitor?

You can do it with Samsung DeX (Desktop eXperience)

Does all external monitor support DeX? e.g. portable monitors (around 13 inch to 16 that looks like a tablet) and desktop monitors (24 inch to 32 inch)

no dex works with a computer or laptop. you have to have dex installed on your computer. but what is cool is that you can mirror your phone onto a computer wirelessly. you can even read and send text messages from your computer.

any ways i think just a staright usb c to hdmi cable is all you need.

so i think screen mirroring just mirrors the phone as shown in the video....but if you use Dex as explained, you can use the monitor as a desktop using your phone.

Back
Top Bottom