• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

extracting an apk

bleedGreen

Android Enthusiast
Is there a way to take an app that I have on my rooted gnex that does not exist anymore in the android universe, other than on my phone. I would like to take the app on my gnex and put in on this tf300 tablet. How would I begin to do that? I am thinking that I can "extract" the apk (if that is correct thinking... and can I do the actually) and install on my wonderful ASUS T300...iis this possible and if so how? Thanks all of yous

There is an app called apk share on the Play store. Use it to backup the apk then go to the apk share folder ,pull it out and put it on you tablet. Use a file explorer and navigate to the transferred app, tap on it and install. PROFIT.

There is an app called apk share on the Play store. Use it to backup the apk then go to the apk share folder ,pull it out and put it on you tablet. Use a file explorer and navigate to the transferred app, tap on it and install. PROFIT.
Holy shazbutt-worked like a damn charm l

Back
Top Bottom