• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Facebook app unresponsive

In the last few days the Facebook App has become unresponsive, not showing profile pictures or photos on the fed and hangs showing the updates.

I've tried the usual IT "fixes" - un/re-install, clear cache, reboot a few times - none of which made two hoots of a difference.

Your help is greatly appreciated.

Graham.

Hello and welcome aboard. Try this: login to your account using a computer and change your password.

Good luck, and I hope this works.

Note: This could also be caused by your "internet" connection. Update your data profile.. if possible.

Hello and welcome aboard. Try this: login to your account using a computer and change your password.

Good luck, and I hope this works.

Note: This could also be caused by your "internet" connection. Update your data profile.. if possible.

done, and it works..thx..
but still the photos doesn't show up, hehe..
thx anyway, better then useless.. :-!:D:p

Something else to try (you will need to log back in the application after this) would be to:

Main Menu > Settings > Applications > Manage Applications > menu Button > Filter > All > Facebook > Clear data.

You may also want to log onto the market and check to see if there are any updates for the application itself.

Back
Top Bottom