• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Facebook home for GS III

814 htc evo

Android Enthusiast
Okay so I just updated facebook on my sprint gs III and it didn't look different at all, so I went into settings via the facebook app and now see an option enable Facebook home. I click it and it takes me to the play store where it then says app is not found with a retry option? Anyone else having this issue by chance?!

Yeah that's the only thing I can think of as well there must be a seperate download for facebook home.. cause I updated messenger and Facebook and I tried to enable Facebook home on Facebook and it just kept taking me to the play store with the item not found error? :-( it was suppose to go live today correct?

Facebook hasn't put the actual home launcher on the play store yet. It is still only 9:45 PST where Facebook is located so you may not see it until later in the afternoon or evening depending on your time zone.

The updates to the Facebook app and the messenger app were purely prep for the actual home launch today.

I've used it, and while not a big facebook person, I think it's pretty awful. Facebook "power users," if there is such a thing, may find it decent, but I used it for all of 2 1/2 minutes before I removed it.

Yeah its def very different not to sure how I feel about it as of the moment but maybe they will improve it and make it slightly more user friendly :-)

I noticed a 3rd party app "facebook home downloader" in Play but havent tried it. Im guessin it just gives a link to the .apk or something :thumbup:

Back
Top Bottom