• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root factory reset?

So I have finally retired the Reverb and shelled out the $$$ for a S3. I'm looking to reset the Reverb back to a stock rooted rom. When I attempt to do so in CWM recovery (should have done teamwin) when it asks if I'm sure all of the answer selections read "NO". Not a single "YES" to choose from to make this happen. I need to do this so that I can sell it. Anybody ever seen this happen?

So I have finally retired the Reverb and shelled out the $$$ for a S3. I'm looking to reset the Reverb back to a stock rooted rom. When I attempt to do so in CWM recovery (should have done teamwin) when it asks if I'm sure all of the answer selections read "NO". Not a single "YES" to choose from to make this happen. I need to do this so that I can sell it. Anybody ever seen this happen?

You can use KIES for factory reset. It will replace everything with stock, recovery, boot, system ... That is what I did with a second Reverb we had.

You can use KIES for factory reset. It will replace everything with stock, recovery, boot, system ... That is what I did with a second Reverb we had.

Starting experimentation with the device again. I have yet to get Kies to recognize any Samsung device period. Had to install Winblows 8 in VirtualBox then inject the device to the VM, but still no dice. We'll see how the flashable zip goes. I just want to return it to stock with no extra apps and no linked accounts then I'm giving my Reverb to somebody. Thanks to all who helped.

Back
Top Bottom