• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help factory reset

dazeek

I have lost all vibrate notifications and have checked everything i can think of. If I do a factory reset, will I have to download my ringtones again? (I paid for some) I hate the thought of not having all of my things set up the way I want them to do (plus losing things I paid for) but I also hate not having vibrate

Are you really asking this question? What does reset mean let alone what does it mean with the work factory in front of it? Everything goes back to the way it came from the factory(except the SDCard because that came from a different factory)

See this thread:
http://androidforums.com/support-tr...one-will-not-vibrate-vibrate-mode-advice.html

If it's not a configuration issue, you can reset your phone (not fun) or you can try a program called sound manager that fixed this problem for others.
Sound Manager for Android
Sound Manager - Android app on AppBrain

Read the above thread.

Note: Items purchased on the market are free to reinstall on a reset phone.
I also recommend the following before reset:

AppBrain Market Sync
AppBrain Market Sync - Android app on AppBrain

MyBackup
MyBackup Pro for Android

Also, if you use gmail contacts, be sure to go to www.gmail.com , contacts, and select export and save your contacts as a backup file.

Back
Top Bottom