• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Failures

will-and-emma-3-gif.548830

An old timer once told me, Ot, how good of a craftsman you are does not mean how good you are, it is how you fix your fukups that does !

Only so long as one truly fixes the matter. So many attempt to "fix" things when they actually "****-up the fix-up" leaving the matter in need of attention again.

I once installed 120 kitchens in an assisted living center. The cabinet rep came out to address a problem with some of the cabinets and he told the builder their warranty was voided because I had nailed the cabinets instead of screwing them to the walls. The builder, the rep, and I had a pow-wow naturally. I told the rep that his cabinets would fail and not at the attachment point. He laughed and said prove it. I jumped up grabbing an upper cabinet and it came crashing to the floor. The back of the cabinet was still on the wall. The fail point was their system of attaching the box to the back. The case was closed.

Back
Top Bottom