• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

[FAQ] Boost Galaxy S2 FAQ

Kamel

Jul 16, 2011
Introduction
I realize this information exists in other posts already, but I felt it would be very helpful to the newbies among us to create an FAQ.

My heart is not to attempt to steal other threads' thunder, or say that this FAQ is in any way superior to what is already out there. Instead, I am attempting to collaborate the small bits of crucial information I've found strung about which caused me a great deal of stress that prevented me from wanting to play with this phone until I got them all answered.

Please let me know if anything needs to be added/modified/removed from this FAQ, as it is my intention to keep it very tidy and up to date.

Finally, please realize I take no credit for this information! I've learned everything you see here by the generous contributions of other androidforums.com members. Huge shout out to everyone that helped contribute, I would know nothing without their efforts!

Disclaimer
What you do with your phone is your business. I am simply providing information the best way I know how. I have not had the time (nor the resources) to release this with any guarantee of accuracy. By continuing to read this FAQ, and follow any of the advice found within, you agree that the writer is free of any legal obligation to you and that anything you do to your device is your sole decision and responsibility.

Section 1: The Basics

Q: I have seen many other Samsung Galaxy S2

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones