• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Fastmail and Android

trl_path

Lurker
Oct 24, 2010
I've just got an HTC Desire on Orange (UK) and am looking for any tips/guides on setting up a fastmail.fm account on it.

I want to leave messages on the server, but I was also wondering how aliases and sub addressing might work on an android mail client (as my principle email address is an alias and I use quite a bit of sub addressing.

If anyone has any advice on setup etc it would really be appreciated!

Hi Trl_path, I've moved your post to the Android Lounge since your question seems more Android related.

I'm not sure if this helps, but a quick Google search broght these sites that might be able to help you:
Idiots guide - setting up fastmail on Android - EmailDiscussions.com
Fastmail with Android - EmailDiscussions.com
http://androidforums.com/android-lo...il-google-apps-fastmail-mail-clients-etc.html <--seems a bit old tip, but might work

My work blocks emaildiscussions so I am unable to view it, hope that helps or someone that uses fastmail can give you their input.

Cheers,
-Roze-

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones